They broke ground for our house on October 12th and things seem to be going smoothly. On the first day it was just trucks and dirt, not much to see.


The foundation is well under way now. The next pics show the thingies they used for setting the concrete, which have since been removed. It was really exciting to see the outline of the house, where it sits on the lot, and get a feel for the yard.
The view from the back, you can see where the bay window will jut out of the kitchen.
I realize it's not that exciting, but to me every tiny thing they do is one step closer to me having a house.
5 comments:
Yeah!!!! SOOOO exciting!!
Wonderful! I will enjoy seeing the progress so keep posting those pic's.
I know what you are feeling. The garage 'we' built may have been boring, but the pictures I took, show my enthusiasm. Remember your 'ta da' pose you made with the roof joists?
Very exciting!
Every little bit is exciting. I'm so happy for you sis.
Post a Comment