They started framing today! I may have squealed with delight when I saw it. Ahem. There was some nasty cold wind out there, brrr! There's nothing to break it up like there is in town so I felt bad for these guys. Oh well, at least we've only had the lightest skiff of snow. Darin says it's like a blizzard in Driggs today. Blah.

On the left is the porch and front door, behind the car is the garage.
5 comments:
Squeal away sister, Squeal away!
I love the updates!! It's just as for us to watch your house go up. :)
I guess it is pick-your-own-adjective day. It is just as FUN for us to watch...
How exciting [esp to not be in Driggs]! Can't be too cold-looks like that worker in the pic only has a short sleeve shirt on.
Would have loved to have seen the smile on your face when you saw this site. Bet Darin got a call.
This was during the afternoon, so it was a bit warmer. But that guy, right after the pic he got in his car and sped backwards down the street and around the corner. Weird. Darin did get a call, he couldn't understand what I was saying b/c I was squeaking too much.
Post a Comment