Friday, October 15, 2010

In other news...

Look who won the Read-A-Thon! Little man Herzoff was just bursting with pride when he showed me this beauty after school. I found out he won a few days before but wanted him to be surprised. This 35-dart dart gun was the prize for the top boy reader, and was Calin's motivation for reading.

Sweet Naiya is loving Daisy Scouts and is too cute in her too-big uniform.

4 comments:

mom said...

Hooray for Calin! Bet his uncles [and dad] can't wait till he has that prize at your next get together.
Naiya is a lovely Daisy. Fun for her for sure.

Susan said...

oooo.I love Daisy Scouts. And that's quite some gun!

Dad said...

"Where'd ya get that horrible weapon?" "The professor gave it to me." Niiiccceee. Way to go Calin. Hey, who is that cute girl?

Keri said...

Way to go Calin! You are a reading machine. Be sure to remember I'm your fav aunt and don't hit me with that gun. hahaha love ya. And little miss Naiya, I love your Daisy Uniform. You look beautiful. Kisses from me!