The Bruderer Clan at the shower
On Saturday night the guys went to the movies and us moms put the kids to bed then finished up our crafts from Super Saturday. We had so much fun laughing! Once the guys got back we woke up the kids and took them home to bed.
Sunday was church, then we took a quick nap and joined the family for dinner. It was a fun weekend, I LOVE being with my family, there is never a dull moment when we get together and I wish we could do it every weekend.
3 comments:
Wish I could have been there. Bet you all had fun. Love the pic of all the Bruderer girls [plus Sawyer]. Great smiles!
Does Sawyer look alot like his GGpa B? Neat that they were able to be there. They sure do get around.
Love the pic's of my gdaughters together, too.
You sure can tell which girl goes with which mom! and that's adorable!
Good times, good family, good memories.
Post a Comment