Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soccer

Today started off with a very chilly soccer game. Calin scored 2 goals, the first goals he's ever scored during a game. Dan and Jess joined us and luckily, they remembered their camera b/c I forgot mine.

I love that they use the reversible jerseys. I hate having new T-shirts every season that my kid won't wear other than during the game. The guy at the rec department said they use the same jersey for all their sports, and that I could probably pick one up at DI. He was right, $3 used opposed to $15 new.

2 comments:

mom said...

Congrats to Calin. Unfortunately I suspect most fall sports in ID are chilly. Probably spring ones, too. At least you can dress in layers to be prepared.

Dad said...

Good action shot. Did you say say that Dan took the picture? Great shot whoever took it.